- Postdoctoral recruitment
- The State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drags of Peking University plans to recruit 20 to 30 post-doctoral research fellows.
1. Meet the postdoctoral recruitment criteria of Peking University Health Science Center; (Please refer to the web site: http://graschool.bjmu.edu.cn/yjsyweb/bsh/jianjie.aspx)2. Strong ability to work on scientific research independently and good teamwork spirit.
- Position and treatment: the position and treatment will follow the staff management regulations of Peking University Health Science Center for postdoctoral fellows.
- Recruiting fields: The research area should be in accord with the research direction of the State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs.
- Research area during the postdoctoral period: Please discuss this issue directly with the instructors of the research group. For the contact information of the instructors, please refer to the web site: http://sklnbd.bjmu.edu.cn
- Application materials: The applicant should submit the resume (including the applicant’s photograph), copies of education certification and PhD degree certificate, copies of representative academic research results and two reference letters. Application materials will not be returned. The interview time will be notified later.
1. According to one’s research interest and the research direction of the research group, one should apply to the research group concerned, submit the application and resume, and consult with the director of the research group.2.After determing the research direction, one should submit the application materials (both paper version and electronic version) to the State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs. (The paper version should be sent to: NO. 38, Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing. Receiver: Mailbox 261 of Peking University Health Science Center. Postcode: 100191. The electronic version should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
3. The result will be announced one week after the interview.
- The State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs