1. From Ketones to Esters by a Cu-Catalyzed Highly Selective C(CO)-C(alkyl) Bond Cleavage: Aerobic Oxidation and Oxygenation with Air. Xiaoqiang Huang, Xinyao Li, Miancheng Zou, Song Song, Conghui Tang, Yizhi Yuan, and Ning Jiao*. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136(42), 14858-14865.
2. Highly Efficient C-H Hydroxylation of Carbonyl Compounds with Oxygen under Mild Conditions. Yu-Feng Liang and Ning Jiao*. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53(2), 548-552.
3. Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative C-C Bond Cleavage for C-N Bond Formation: From Ketones to Amides. Conghui Tang, and Ning Jiao*. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 6528-6532.
4. Synthesis and Unique Photoluminescence Properties of Nitrogen-Rich Quantum Dots and Their Applications. Xiuxian Chen, Qingqing Jin, Lizhu Wu, ChenHo Tung, and Xinjing Tang*. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 12542-12547.
5. Nucleolin-targeting liposomes guided by aptamer AS1411 for the delivery of siRNA for the treatment of malignant melanomas. LY Li, JJ Hou, XJ Liu, YJ Guo, Y Wu*, LH Zhang, ZJ Yang*. Biomaterials, 2014, 35, 3840-3850.
6. Targeting efficiency of RGD-modified nanocarriers with different ligand intervals in response to integrin αvβ3 clustering. Zhaoming Guo, Bing He, Hongwei Jin, Haoran Zhang, Wenbing Dai, Liangren Zhang, Hua Zhang, Xueqing Wang, Jiancheng Wang, Xuan Zhang, Qiang Zhang*. Biomaterials. 2014, 35(23):6106-6117.
7. Multifunctional liposomes loaded with paclitaxel and artemether for the treatment of invasive brain glioma. Xiu-Ying Li, Yao Zhao, Meng-Ge Sun, Ji-Feng Shi, Rui-Jun Ju, Cheng-Xiang Zhang, Xue-Tao Li, Wei-Yu Zhao, Li-Min Mu, Fan Zeng, Jin-Ning Lou, Wan-Liang Lu*. Biomaterials. 2014, 35(21):5591-604.
8. Liposomes, modified with PTDHIV-1 peptide, containing epirubicin and celecoxib, to target vasculogenic mimicry channels in invasive breast cancer. Rui-Jun Ju, Xue-Tao Li, Ji-Feng Shi, Xiu-Ying Li, Meng-Ge Sun, Fan Zeng, Jia Zhou, Lei Liu, Cheng-Xiang Zhang, Wei-Yu Zhao, Wan-Liang Lu*. Biomaterials. 2014 , 35(26):7610-7621.
9. Multifunctional targeting daunorubicin plus quinacrine liposomes, modified by wheat germ agglutinin and tamoxifen, for treating brain glioma and glioma stem cells. Xue-Tao Li, Rui-Jun Ju, Xiu-Ying Li, Fan Zeng, Ji-Feng Shi, Lei Liu, Cheng-Xiang Zhang, Meng-Ge Sun, Jin-Ning Lou, Wan-Liang Lu*. Oncotarget. 2014, 5(15):6497-511.
10. Palladium-catalyzed synthesis of benzofurans via C–H activation/oxidation tandem reaction and its application to the synthesis of decursivine and serotobenine. Lei Guo, Fengying Zhang, Weimin Hu, Lei Li and Yanxing Jia*. Chem. Comm.2014, 50: 3299-3302.
11. Palladium-catalyzed synthesis of benzofurans via C–H activation/oxidation tandem reaction and its application to the synthesis of decursivine and serotobenine. Lei Guo, Fengying Zhang, Weimin Hu, Lei Li and Yanxing Jia*. Chem. Comm.2014, 50: 3299-3302.
12. Discovery of Pentacyclic Triterpenoids as Potential Entry Inhibitors of Influenza Viruses. Maorong Yu, Longlong Si, Yufei Wang, Yiming Wu, Fei Yu, Pingxuan Jiao, Yongying Shi, Han Wang, Sulong Xiao, Ge Fu, Ke Tian, Yitao Wang, Zhihong Guo, Xinshan Ye, Lihe Zhang and Demin Zhou*. J. Med. Chem. 2014, 57(23): 10058-10071.
13. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of E-3, 4-dihydroxy styryl aralkyl sulfones and sulfoxides as novel multifunctional neuroprotective agents. Xianling Ning, Ying Guo, Xiaowei Wang, Xiaoyan Ma, Chao Tian, Shi Xueqi, Renzong Zhu, Can Cheng, Yansheng Du, Zhizhong Ma, Zhili Zhang*, Junyi Liu*. J. Med. Chem. 2014, 57(10), 4302-4312.
14. An Unbiased Method To Build Benchmarking Sets for Ligand-Based N-Arylated-Lactam-Type Iminosugars as New Immunosuppressive Agents: Discovery, Optimization, and Biological Evaluation. Xiaowei Wu, Fu-Yu Zhang, Jingjing Zhu, Chengcheng Song, De-Cai Xiong, Yifa Zhou, Yuxin Cui, and Xin-Shan Ye*. Chem. Asian. J. 2014, 9, 2260-2271.
15. Virtual Screening and its Application To GPCRs. Jie Xia, Hongwei Jin, Zhenming Liu, Liangren Zhang,* and Xiang Simon Wang*. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2014, 54, 1433-1450.
16. The Tetramerization Domain Potentiates Kv4 Channel Function by Suppressing Closed-State Inactivation. Yi-Quan Tang, Jing-Heng Zhou, Fan Yang, Jie Zheng, and KeWei Wang*. Biophysical Journal. 2014, 107, 1090-1104.
17. Novel synthesis of thiazolo/thienoazepine-5,8-diones from dihalo cyclic 1,3-diketones andmercaptonitrile salts. Laichun Luo, Lanlan Meng, Qi Sun*, Zemei Ge and Runtao Li*. RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 6845-6849.
18. Adaptable synthesis of C-lactosyl glycoclusters and their binding properties with galectin-3. Wang Yao, Meng-jie Xia, Xiang-bao Meng, Qing Li* and Zhong-jun Li*. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2014, 12, 8180-8195
19. Stability and bioactivity of thrombin binding aptamers modified with D-/L-isothymidine in the loop regions. BB Cai, XT Yang, LD Sun, XM Fan, LY Li, HW Jin, Y Wu, Z Guan, LR Zhang, LH Zhang, ZJ Yang*. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2014, 12, 8866-8876.
20. Induction of hepatoma carcinoma cell apoptosis through activation of the JNK–nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH) oxidase–ROS self-driven death signal circuit. Ke-Wu Zeng, Fang-Jiao Song, Ying-HongWang, Ning Li, Qian Yu, Li-Xi Liao, Yong Jiang, Peng-Fei Tu*. Cancer Letters, 2014, 353: 220-231.
21. Separation and detection of minor constituents in herbal medicines using a combination of heart-cutting and comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography. Xue Qiao, Wei Song, Shuai Ji, Yan-jiao Li, Yuan Wang, Ru Li, Rong An, De-an Guo, Min Ye*. J. Chromatogr. A., 2014, 1362, 157-167.
22. Alzheimer’s disease progression model based on integrated biomarkers and clinical measures. Yue Qiu, Liang Li, Tianyan Zhou, Wei Lu*. Acta Pharmacol Sin., 2014, 35, 1111-1120.